Making a Dragon

Posted by on Feb 9, 2013 in Arduino, Geekery, Photography, video | No Comments

I’ve had a Walter Ruffler Paper Machines kit of a Chinese dragon waiting for me to get around to building it for a very long time. More than a year, in fact, as it was a birthday pressie last year. I finally got around to it.

I also used it as the first proper test of the Arduino camera shutter intervalometer I built last year, and for gaining a bit of practice video editing in Final Cut Pro. So, here’s a little video of me putting together a dragon, over the course of several evenings.

« AD5: A Brief Jaunt to Sea Mills | Meditation Chimer »